Safety, innovation and efficiency are core values of Mann’s Logan Crane Hire and our promise is to provide total solutions and services through the following:
- A vast array of cranes, all aligned with industry requirements in mining and resources, energy, utilities and infrastructure projects.
- Comprehensive and current fleet documents such as maintenance records, readily available for inspection upon request.
- A skilled team of industry professionals including supervisors, operators, riggers and dogmen, all of whom are fully skilled and qualified.
- Comprehensive planning for services involving cranes, transport, operators and other assets in order to meet the complex requirements of customers.
- Availability of assets such as slings and scissor lifts to hire exclusively for our crane hire customers.
- Lift plans
- Lift studies
- Site inspections
- Route surveys
- Engineering plans
- Identification and evaluation of geographical, meteorological or infrastructural restrictions to project logistics
- Assessments of surrounding road conditions, obstructions and site access options
- Job safety analyses
- Innovative, safe and cost effective solutions to meet customer requirements
Workplace Health and Safety Policy:
Mann’s Logan Crane Hire recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for workers, contractors and employees of contractors, clients and visitors to site. This commitment extends to ensuring that operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
Our WHS objective is to actively work towards elimination of injuries and fatalities. Our target is to have minimal injuries and incidents.
Mann’s Logan Crane Hire is committed to conducting our business in an environmentally aware and responsible manner. We seek the co-operation of our workers and business partners in ensuring our organisational practices are conducted with minimal environmental impact.
Mann’s Logan Crane Hire has a comprehensive fleet of cranes and transport vehicles with our experienced, multi-skilled personnel including crane operators, supervisors, qualified riggers and dogmen, as well as our friendly administration staff.
Our equipment includes a vast range of the latest model cranes, as well as trucks and semi-trailers for transport. We have a quality system in place and our plant and equipment fully comply with current workplace health and safety standards.
We have been involved in projects including heavy equipment lifts, factory and machinery moves, erection of industrial and commercial structures, mining, bridge projects, general building construction and concrete tilt panel work, air conditioning installations, power lines and general crane hire.
We value our reputation and that is why we put our customers first in every aspect of our operations. This attitude is one of the most important contributors to our success and the success of the customers that we serve.
With our knowledge, expertise and experience, we can be a great asset to you and the successful operation of any project.